Help & Support
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
What is your Delivery Area?
Our shop locally serves the following cities and surrounding areas:
- San Antonio
Can you deliver to a funeral home?
- Puente & Sons Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services
- South West Funeral Home
- Puente And Sons Funeral
- Mpii Inc Funeral Home
- Meadowlawn Memorial Park, Inc.
- Bexar County Mortuary Svc
- Southside Funeral Home
- Sunset North Funeral Home
- Funeral Consumer Alliance
- Castle Ridge Mortuary North
- Funeral Caring USA Funeral Hm
- BBW Mortuary Services Co Inc
- Porter Loring Mortuary West
- Funeral Caring USA
- Hardin Mortuary Services
- Max Martinez Mortuary Inc
- Bierschwale Family Heritage Oaks Mortuary
- Grace Countryside Funeral Home
- Beyer & Beitel Mortuary Serv
- Camero Funeral Home at City Base
- Mission Park Funeral Chapels N
- Hardy, Henderson & Rosewood FH
- Mission Park Funeral Chapels
- Dellcrest Funeral Home
- Delgado Funeral Home
- Mission North Central
- D W Brooks Funeral Home
- La Paz All Faiths Funeral Home
- Mission Park Funeral Chapels & Cemeteries Dominion
- Bell & Bell Funeral Home
- San Antonio Pre-Needs
- Trevino Funeral Home
- San Antonio Mortuary
- Funeraria Del Angel Trevino Funeral Home
- Mission Park Funeral Chapels- South
- Chapel Hill Memorial
- Roy Martin's Morticians Svc
- Lewis Funeral Home
- Castillo Mission Funeral Home
- Funeraria Del Angel Roy Akers
- Schaetter Funeral Home
- Sutton's Paradise Funeral Home
- Funeraria Del Angel Trevino
- American Mortuary
- Porter Loring Mortuary North
- Sutton-Sutton & Woodards Mortu
- American Golden Burial Plans
- HillCrest Funeral Home
- Porter Loring Mortuary
- Sunset Northwest Funeral Home
- Angelus Funeral Home
- Zizik-Kearns Riebe-Saunders
- M.E. Rodriguez Funeral Home
- Palm Heights Mortuary
- Catholic Cemeteries Counseling
- Ortiz Mortuary Inc
- Texas Funeral Home
- Castle Ridge Mortuary
- Olinger-Saenz Mortuary Service
- Carter-Taylor-Williams Mrtry
- Memorial Funeral Home
- Hardy's Mortuary
- Sunset Funeral Home
- Sunset Memorial Flower Shop
- Alamo City Mortuary Svc
- Alamo Funeral Chapel
- Brookehill Funeral Home
If you do not see the funeral home you are looking for, please give us a call at (210) 734-5161, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to local hospitals?
Yes we do! Here is a list of hospitals that we deliver to locally.
Warm Springs Rehabilitation
Warm Springs Rehab System
UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson Cancer Center
North Central Baptist Hospital
Spine Hospital Of South Tx
Clarity Child Guidance Center
UT Health System
Southwest General Hospital
Methodist Spec & Transplant Hospital
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital
Southeast Baptist Hospital
South Texas Cardiovascular Lab
TexSan Heart Hospital
Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
Warm Springs Rehab Hospital of Thousand Oaks
Santa Rosa Outpatient Rehab
Baptist Medical Ctr
San Antonio State Hospital
Compass Hospital-San Antonio
Kindred Hospital-San Antonio
Baptist Health System
Baptist Medical Center
Laurel Ridge South
Laurel Ridge Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hosp
Christus Transplant Institute
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital and Medical Center
Methodist Family Health Ctr
Children's Hosp of San Antonio
Methodist Children's Hospital
Methodist Cancer Ctr
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Texas Center For Infectious
Christus Health Svc
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital
Texas Transplant Institute
Audie L Murphy Veterans Hosp
IHS Hospital At San Antonio
Center For Children & Families
Heart Hospital Of San Antonio
Institute For Women's Health
Pasteur Plaza Surgery Center
Northeast Baptist Hospital
Healthlink-Call to Verify Location
St Luke's Behavioral Health
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
If you do not see the hospital you are looking for, please give us a call at (210) 734-5161, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to nursing homes?
- Normandy Terrace Southeast
- Normandy Terrace Inc
- Camlu Care Ctr
- Happy Home Adult Personal Care
- Brighton Gardens
- Grayson Square Health Care Ctr
- Southwest Care Ctr
- Manor Care Health Svc
- Barton House
- Golden Manor Jewish Home
- Southeast Nursing & Rehab Ctr
- St Francis Nursing Home
- Mc Cullough Hall Nursing Ctr
- Mayfield Care Ctr
- Nba Patriot Heights Rtrmnt
- Morningside Manor
- Air Force Village II
- Fredricksburg Care Ctr
- Sarah Roberts French Home Bus
- Forum At Lincoln Heights
- Mission Oaks Manor
- Laurel In Stone Oak
- San Jose Nursing Ctr
- Trinity Care Ctr
- Silver Creek Manor
- Leon Valley Care Ctr
- Rivercity Care Ctr
- Regent Care Ctr Of San Antonio
- Regent Care Ctr At Oakwell
- Regent Care At Medical Ctr
- Chandler Health Care Ctr
- Hill Top Lodge
- Parklane West Healthcare
- Sunshine Care
- Amarillo Nursing Ctr
- Highland Nursing Ctr
- Alta Vista Nursing Ctr
- Tobin Hill Assisted Living
- Avalon Place San Antonio
- Incarnate Word Retirement Comm
- Army Residence Community
- Williamsburg The Care Ctr
- Chandler Center
- Paramount Rehab
- Summit Newforest Retirement
- Summit Care Texas
- Haven In Stone Oak
- Medical Center Nursing Fclt
- Heartland Of San Antonio
- Alamo Heights Health & Rehab
- Hearthstone Assisted Living
- Sunrise Convalescence Ctr
- Air Force Village Protestant
- Air Force Village I
If you do not see the nursing home you are looking for, please give us a call at (210) 734-5161, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to retirement communities?
- Walnut Manor Apartments
- Village Oaks At Hollywood Park
- Villa De San Antonio
- Villa De Oro Personal Care Inc
- Villa De Amistad
- Verbena House
- Guzman Personal Care Home
- Grand Court II San Antonio
- Granada Homes Inc
- New Vista Lodge
- Madison Estates
- Lodge At Leon Springs
- Meadows Retirement Community
- Morningside Ministries
- Missionhurst Cicm
- Full Life Communities-Senior
- Sante Fe Apartments
- Santa Fe Square-Manor Apts
- Union Pines Apartments
- Ultracare Independent Living
- Kingsley Place-The Medical Ctr
- Country Club Village Apartment
- Kingsley Place-Oakwell Farms
- Towne Oaks Residence
- Baeza Home Care
- Inn At Los Patios
- Roseville Apartments
- Homewood Suites Of Airforce
- Homewood Residence-Shavano Pk
- Teresian Sisters
- Christian Village Retirement
- Homewood Residence-Castle Hill
- Progressive Retirement Plnnrs
- Charlene Edwards Prsnl Cre Hme
- Holy Ghost Sisters Convent
- Chandler Retirement Apartments
- Amber Oaks
- Highland Gardens Personal Care
- Independence Hill At Stone Oak
- Timberhill Communities
- Aurora Apartments
- Army Retirement Residence
- William Booth Garden Apt
- Centromed Family Resource Ctr
- Westminster Square Apartments
- Wedgewood Highrise Apartment
- Waterford On Huebner
- Catherine King Facility
- Waterford At Thousand Oaks
- One Towers Park Lane Corp Co
- Casa De Padres Resident Assn
- Advanced Living Technologies
- Northwest Oaks Guest Home
- Sterling House
- Merrill Gardens At San Antonio
- Alt Affordable Housing Svc
If you do not see the retirement community you are looking for, please give us a call at (210) 734-5161, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you offer same day delivery?
We do! If you place your order with us before 2 pm Monday through Friday and before 11 am on Saturday we can deliver same day.
I tried placing an order, but it didn't go through. What can I do?
How can I pay?
What if my chosen flowers aren't available?
What is your return policy?
Our mission is our clients 100% satisfaction. Regardless of the circumstances, we will always strive to achieve that result. We acknowledge that there may be times where our flowers may not look their best or meet your expectations. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns. However, if you're unhappy with your arrangement or bouquet, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery of your order to discuss potential options for a replacement arrangement or bouquet. Options may include a full replacement of your arrangement, a credit towards a future purchase, or potentially a refund.
How much time in advanced is required for event orders like weddings, funerals, or corporate events?
For weddings, we prefer you reach out 6-9 months before your wedding date. This will allow us time to go over each aspect of your wedding flowers in detail as well as have your initial guest count list and then final counts so that we can adjust flowers as needed. After initial consultation, if you decide you’d like to use us for your wedding flowers, you’ll make a small, non-refundable date retainer to reserve your wedding date on our calendar. After that payment, you can make payments of your choosing at any time up until 30 days prior to your wedding. At the 30 day mark, we require any final payments and final guest counts so that we can place your flower order. This allows us time to be able to reserve your custom flowers and guarantee colors giving the farms plenty of time to let us know if there are any issues. After the 30 day mark, we can make adjustments to the placement of the flowers, but the overall order cannot be edited.
For more last minute brides and grooms, we are available to help as well! If you call us the week of your wedding or elopement, we will take a look at what is available in our cooler already and you can choose from those flowers and colors for your designs. You may have less options available when calling a week ahead, but we’ll still pour the same time and love into your wedding work.
Funeral flowers require a much shorter timeline. Many families will come in as they are beginning the planning process to discuss their flower colors and design choices. A week or so is great for family meetings for arrangements. If you’re sending flowers to the service or to the home of the deceased family, a couple days or even same day orders can be accommodated as long as we have plenty of time to put the designs together and get them safely delivered to the service. We need at least 4 hours or so prior to the service time at a minimum.
Corporate events are sort of the middle ground between the two timelines. Due to the scale of many corporate events with 30 or 60 or more centerpieces, we’d love at least a 2 week heads up at minimum. If the scale is smaller or you have a very general color scheme and no other requests, we can often accommodate a corporate event the week of based on what’s available in our cooler already.
It is always worth giving us a call or sending a chat to check if we can help! We love serving our event clients and will do whatever we can to try and make something happen even if it’s last minute - if we can get the flowers and containers for you and have a designer who is available to create your flower arrangements, we’ll make it happen for you!
Do you guarantee your flowers?
We have a 7 day replacement guarantee. If you are having any quality issue with your flowers, let us know within 7 days of your delivery and we'll have you return the flowers to us and we can replace them.
We require the return so that we can assess the quality of the flowers and provide feedback to the farms we are buying from and they require multiple photos of all the issues.
How will my refund be processed?
All refunds will be processed in the same method of payment that was used to pay for the order. We are unable to process a cash refund for a credit card order. Credit card refund times may vary based on your bank.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, date of birth, age, significant dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays you may observe;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Information about other people, (for example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient) including recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information, photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of The Flower Bucket, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services -- such as social media services, third-party single-sign on tools, mobile platforms for in-app purchases -- through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit 'do-not-track' signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION