Have you ever had a moment when you just can’t think of the right thing to say? Sometimes relying on flowers or a great song can be helpful. At The Flower Bucket, we believe in the power of music, as well as flowers, to communicate your heart. Here are some of our favorite songs about flowers:
- Wildflowers by Tom Petty celebrates the free-spirited people in your life, with lyrics like, “You belong somewhere you feel free.”
- The Rose by Bette Midler reminds us that true love can overcome every circumstance, just like a rose that can bloom after a cold winter.
- Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T’s recognizes how difficult a long-distance relationship can be. For the far-away love in your life, send our Papaya arrangement and brighten her day.
- Kiss From a Rose by Seal likens falling in love to the highs and lows of falling prey to addiction. Sometimes it feels like your emotions are out of control.
- Plastic Roses by Jessica Sanchez expresses the heartache of falling for someone who’s just pretending. Make sure you never settle for less than the real thing.
Sometimes expressing strong feelings can be difficult. The floral artisans at The Flower Bucket want to help you pair the perfect bouquet of flowers with a song that speaks your heart.