About Our Company
The Flower Bucket has proudly served San Antonio since 1913. As one of the oldest and largest flower shops in San Antonio, we are dedicated to providing the best customer service, the most unique floral designs, and the best flower bouquets regardless of price. We always do what is necessary to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Make The Flower Bucket your go-to choice for flowers, plants and gift baskets!
*Our shop is open:
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays.
About Our Team
Meet our staff:
Manager - Kesiara Gaskins has been with The Flower Bucket family for close to 10 years! She has worked every position in the flower industry - starting as a driver, moving her way up to customer service, and now as a proud manager! With her background experience in every position, don't be surprised to see Keke out in a delivery van, answering phones, and working the design desk to ensure all her customers are happy each day!
Lead Designer - Nieves Vasquez has been with The Flower Bucket and Suchy's Flowers & Gifts for over 30 years! She's the backbone of our operation and we're proud to be able to see her unique designs every day! Snowy's background is in interior design so she's got a great eye for colors, texture, and shape!
Designers - Takayo Tomaguci and Maria Rodriguez del Angelus are hardworking, talented designers who are willing to design whatever it takes to make our customers happy! They'll use their creativity to make your dreams come true! With over 20 years experience between the two of them - we've got a duo that has all the skills!
Customer Service - Andrea Monsivais started with The Flower Bucket when she lost her job during the begining of the COVID-19 pandemic and came to The Flower Bucket looking for a fresh new start. She's excelled in customer service and leads with a passion for ensuring customers have a smooth and happy experience ordering their flowers and gifts!!
Delivery - Axel Rangel and our team of contract drivers are dedicated to safely delivering your flowers and gifts in a timely manner! They pack and transport flowers all over San Antonio 7 days a week!
A local delivery fee of $15.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers for any occasion - roses, hydrangea, gerbera daisies, snapdragons, daisies, lilies, alstromeria, spray roses, and more!
- Weddings and Wedding Flowers - customized for your event size, vision, and needs
- Sympathy and Funeral flowers for the funeral home or sent to the family
- Birthday Flowers, Get Well Flowers, Anniversary Flowers - same day delivery available 6 days a week!
- Plants - monstera, peace lilies, blooming mums, kalanchoe, violets, air plants, succulents, and more
- European/dish gardens in ceramic, metal, or wicker containers
- Modern and traditional flower arrangements: our design team as a varied background and can accommodate almost any request!
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk flower arrangements for cemetary display, interior design, and office space decorating
- Gourmet fruit baskets, junk food baskets, chocolate and candy baskets
- Gift baskets with spa items, fruit, cheese, sausages, candies, and more
- Greeting cards for every ocassion